Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
Your responsibility will include the areas of design, specification, implementation and testing of the implemented components.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
• Advanced or expert knowledge of C++ (11/14)
• Experience in AUTOSAR or AUTOSAR Adaptive
• Software development experience on Linux Systems and/or other embedded OS
• Sound understanding of Service oriented architecture
• Knowledge of OO Design and Architecture for embedded systems
• Good communication skills in German and English (fluent language and good cultural fit) are a must
Nice to haveNice-to-have:
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
• Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols would be a plus (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, K-Line, LIN and MOST)
• Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
• German language skills would be a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- German: Advanced/Fluent