Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The team is responsible for building an in-house platform to integrate with multiple trade pricing and booking systems. You will be working with highly skilled engineers on WebServices (APIs) and Trade processing system in FM Derivatives domain, and adopt Micro services and Devops to modern software development environments for best practice. As part of the FMTPT team, you will have opportunities to contribute to technical revolutions of banking financial trading systems.
• Working alongside our business users and the development team to understand the business processes.
• Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
• Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
• Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
• Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
o Micro Service
o Dockerable application
• Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge transfer.
• Developing solutions that embrace our firm standards without compromising on quality.
• Performing non-functional testing, regression testing, independent testing, SIT and UAT.
• Phasing, building and delivering designed solutions to meet the expectations.
• Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
• Strong experience on UI design.
• Familiar with angular JS, react and new stack of UI technology.
• More than 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE development experience
• Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
• Understanding of financial market and FX, Money Market, FX Options, Rates Derivatives, Commodities domain.
• Micro-Service architecture, Spring cloud, Dubbo
• Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
• Devops & Automation
1. Software version management - GIT
2. Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
3. Build Systems - Maven, Gradle
4. Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Sonar
5. Continuous deployment
• Event driven and Domain Driver Design
• HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Vue, React, Angular
• Linux - Shell and Python scripting
• Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (Oracle, Sybase) or NoSQL (Cassandra, HBASE) and common database design patterns.
Desirable Skills (not obligatory but are a plus):
- Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Active MQ
- Spring Framework stack - Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot;
- Performance engineering of Java applications
- DevOps - Tools and Techniques
- Proxy, Reverse-Proxy and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Single-page applications
- Docker & K8S
- Product design skills & Marketing skills
Nice to haveMurex
- English: Upper-intermediate