Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (New York, Kiev, Krakow, Wroclaw) on those projects
* SW development and testing
* Requirements analysis
* Support dev and testing environment
* Design of tests, estimation and planning of QA automation activities
* Investigation and resilving of defects
Must* Have a background in Software Engineering and Testing
* Either a Bachelors' or above in a Science field preferably in Software Engineering, Information systems etc.
* Have at least 3 years of professional coding experience covering all facets of Software Development Life cycle (Requirements Gathering, Design, Development while Testing)
* Can code in a mainstream OOP language such as Java, C# etc.
* Strong foundation in Functional Programming principles and experience with any of the relevant languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Closure etc.
* Strong Test Driven Development experience
* Can work with other Software Engineers and come up with recipes to write
* Unit tests using Mocking, Stubbing and other strategies
* Integration testing within the layers of an Application (Example: Testing the integration between Controller, Service & DAO layers in an MVC architecture)
* Can work with Product and Technical leaders to develop Quality assurance plans
* Understands the right mix of types Testing needed - i.e Unit, Integration, Functional, API/Systems, Regression and Performance testing
* Can refactor, improve and fix code quality issues
* Have a good understanding of CI/CD principles, Git Flow strategies and Agile methodologies
Nice to have* Knowledge in financial sector is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate