Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions ensuring that customers have access only to information (Information Suitability) and products (Product Suitability) that are suitable for them.
Most changes are driven by regulatory requirements in Asia, Switzerland or EU like MIFID2, FINFRAG etc.
Product/Information Suitability has multiple interfaces to:
- Solutions from which Client or Product data, based on which suitability check is performed, is sourced
- Client/Advisor facing applications, for which suitability check if performed.
* Estimate efforts and agree on priorities for tasks and change requests together with the team members
* Break down and assign tasks and verify their execution by junior team members
* Participate in developing and enhancing project products
* Collaborate closely with global team(s) in software integration and problem solving: identify and mitigate risks, clarify questions, eliminate impediments
* Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas concerning his/her domain that imply more effort
Must* University degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study
* Comprehensive knowledge in software engineering with Java EE, Java 7+, Spring (knowing modules like Spring Core/ Spring MVC/ Spring Security
* Knowledge of building web applications (NPM, REST, React) or interest in code generation approaches (XText)
* Good understanding of TDD/Clean Code, Design Patterns & strong problem solving ability
* Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle - Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.) methodologies
Nice to haven/a
- English: Advanced/Fluent