Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
At the interface between technology and business, we convince with know-how, sound methodology and the joy of success. As a reliable partner of our renowned customers, we support you in the planning, conception and implementation of the desired innovations.
Together with the customer, we deliver at top performance!
As a competent partner for all stakeholders involved, you can combine technology and business and analyze complex tasks and develop solutions.
Must• Master's degree in computer science or a comparable field
• Good knowledge of Java EE and Spring (eg Spring MVC / Spring Security)
• Software development experience in the financial industry
• Knowledge of development of web applications (eg REST, React)
• Knowledge of common tools (eg Git / GitHub, Maven, Jenkins)
• Solid experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle (Waterfall, agile methods like eg Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills
• High teamwork and social skills
Nice to have• Experience in web banking, especially with asset reporting and interaction with various data providers
• Project experience as a consultant
• Interest in Code Generation (XText)
• Other languages (eg. French)
• Willingness to travel throughout Switzerland, abroad according to individual agreement
- English: Advanced/Fluent