Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Security Engineer, Seattle
About the Project
The goal of the project is to provide support, guidance and execution power for complex security tasks and be a security backbone for the organization.
Technologies: Angular, Jscript, Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL.
Opportunities for you
Opportunity to join the group who will take a holistic approach to security topics within private cloud and enterprise implementations across a wide range of clients from the energy industry line of business. Members of the team have the prospect to support and drive complex topics from security innovation stage.
• Execute network, system, and software vulnerability assessments using best practice tools and developing remediation plans
• Communicate security requirements
• Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access
• Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in unauthorized access of data in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of a system breach
Must• In-depth understanding of the SDLC, SDL, and OWASP
• Knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, or other security frameworks
• Knowledge of security tooling and concepts, on par with a CISSP
• Experience in penetration or any security testing
• Knowledge of Open ID Identity Providers and Directory services
Nice to have• Burp Suit experiences or similar
• Working experience with PAM solutions
- English: Upper-intermediate