Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. Managing a team of Murex Support covering front, back, risk, integration and technical team
2. Managing relationship with global markets business and enablement functions
3. Ensure 24*6 support
4. Ensure to adhere to agreed SLAs relating to application availability, incident and service request resolution
5. Participate in disaster recovery exercises of IT
6. Respond to audit queries pertaining to the application
Must1. Overall experience of 13-18 years
2. Deep understanding of treasury products such as FX,MM, FI,EQD, COM etc.
3. Team management skills including managing senior team members
Nice to haveArabic language is nice to have
- English: Advanced/Fluent