Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As part of a client led scrum team you will be responsible for developing adaptors connecting to external liquidity providers such as Bloomberg, Reuters and TFX.
• Deliver user stories in the form of automated unit tests, application code, platform as code, deployment as code and automated tests.
• Participate in Agile ceremony for product development.
MustExperience in all of the technologies below.
• Puppet or Ansible
• Financial Services experience in capital Markets
• Experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
• Experience in software development using open source technologies.
• Experience in automated software testing.
• Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
• Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
• Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management.
• Good presentation skills.
Nice to haveFX domain experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Native