Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
IPV (Individual Price Verification) is a system which provides mechanism for valuation and verification of price of financial instruments. This data is trasformed through batches and is provided in the IPV database. As a reporting layer, IPV utilizes OLAP cubes and Tableu tool. The communication and data transport is realized with microservices. The main technology stack consists of .Net framework, Microsoft SSIS and SSRS
Multicultural team of experts having Developers, Analysts, BI and DevOps working on the system that is an important part of financial data validation and verification
• Technologies used - Our main tech stack is .Net C#, WCF, WPF with Sql Server / SSIS/ SSAS/SSRS for our cube reporting
• Opportunities - IPV Technology is one of the respected team in Finance IT. It provides a good opportunity for a new joiner to learn about IPV, Reserves and Prudential Valuation knowledge in addition to tech stack.
• Interact with business users directly, understand requirements and provide effective and efficient solutions
• Work with L2 team in case of any prod issue or with user queries
• Work with deployment team to release new code into production
MustWe are looking for strong full stack (but focused and specialized in front-end) developer who is comfortable with designing the UI for the new web platform.
- Experience of working with Messaging Systems preferably SignalR and Kafka
- Database experience - MS Sql, NoSql
- Driver of SOA (Service Based Architecture)
- Module Based UI
- Good communication skills and "can do" attitude (take the project/task from inception, be proactive and manage it through delivery phase)
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Release management
Nice to haveOn UI side:
• PRISM 4.0 (2+ years' experience)
• Experience with working with 3rd party UI libs (we use Infragistics 2013.2)
• Strong IoC (Unity, 4+ years' experience)
On Server side:
• Strong WCF Experience (3+y) and be able to advise which transport to use.
• Should understand the different WCF binding and end point configurations, and what the best configuration is to use given different connectivity scenarios.
• Strong IoC and good TDD discipline
• Advanced MSSQL Skills, candidate should be comfortable with:
• Create DB objects (table, views, stored proc)
• Ability to performance tune the queries is a bonus
• Good knowledge of IPV process and Equity & Rates derivatives products
- Experience of Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Service Fabric, Event Bus, Spark
- English: Advanced/Fluent