Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us
- Liaise with technical team(s) -- when needed -- to resolve RISK related issues and necessary enhancements
- Market Risk Management across traded financial asset classes
- Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- Develop RISK Business requirements per given stream and according to Project needs as they come along
- Products (IRD, CRD, EQD) management and validation
- Collateral management and margining xVA/PFE (possible)
- Manage day-to-day assigned project tasks to complete various RISK deliverables
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Continuous follow-up of new Market regulations/practices globally
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Must- Strong Market Risk Management (including VaR, stress-tests, back-testing)
- Strong product knowledge in IRD, CRD, EQD
- Strong understanding on RISK concepts overall
- Strong understanding and some experience in Market Data, Curve structure, Simulations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong analytical, pricing, and conceptual skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong experience in supporting RISK users and resolving their daily issues
- 5+ years experience with Murex on Market RISK functionalities
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
Nice to have- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior Murex Consultant (Front-Office)||New York City, US|
|Murex||Mid-Senior Murex Integration (Datamart)||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle/Senior Murex RISK||New York City, US|
|Murex||Middle/Senior Murex FO||New York City, US|
|Murex||Mid-Senior Murex Integration (Workflows)||New York City, US|
|Murex||Mid-Senior Murex BO||New York City, US|