Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This position requires a highly-motivated engineer with strong problem solving, and technical skills. The main duty is to ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests on a daily basis.
• Perfect understanding of product and project requirements, being able to cover product domains with corresponding test specification.
• Performing of regression, daily and smoke tests.
• Reporting, verification and reproduction of software defects on a daily base.
• Follow and contribute to the project processes set by Project Manager and Test Manager (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
• Assisting in managing bugs through the bug-triage process.
• Create, collect, modify, and maintain all necessary test data required for daily activities (e.g. media content)
• Collaborate with other team members to understand requirements and technical specifications of product.
• Execute automation tests for the purpose of supporting regression test activities.
• Participate in identifying environmental needs for the testing team and the initial set-up of the environment.
• Mentoring of junior test engineers.
• Strong SW testing background, minimum 3 years of experience.
• High practical JIRA knowledge as a task managing and bug tracking system (or any other similar system).
• High performance and project commitment
• Intermediate English or above. Good written and verbal communication.
• Being able to manage their own work with minimal supervision.
• Embedded software/mobile testing experience
Nice to have• Knowledge of Linux-based environment (preferable)
• Experience in automotive (preferable)
Preference will be given to candidate with understanding of Google/Apple certification processes
- English: Intermediate