Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will develop multiple derivatives trading platforms and deal with real life, most complex financial-investment products.
Join Luxoft and you will be able to:
- be a Scrum Master
- create business driven functionalities and address newly published market regulations,
- take responsibility for the software you will create in 2 week sprints, together with your Scrum team,
- work in local, collocated team (size of 6) but cooperate closely with business and 32 other developers spread globally.
You will work with:
- Java 7/8
- XML, XSLT
- Oracle DB
- Unix Servers
- Own entire task lifecycle from the Open state to Closed, ensure all work carried out is tested and included into release.
- Develop various level, automated tests. Ensure that modifications have not done harm to other parts of the platform.
- Code with future proofing and re-usability of code in mind.
- Perform code reviews, pair-programming or any other team agreed, best practices.
- Be fully engaged into team meetings, respect other's people time.
- Improve application. Doing any change you should be ready to leave codebase in better shape than when you entered it.
- Pay attention to applications health:
-- groom User Stories with vision of technical debt remediation,
-- analyze and recommend new procedures and techniques to improve the supportability and stability of systems,
-- ensure technical risks and issues are raised within the team.
- Use internal reporting systems as per advised rules.
- Understand Scrum framework
- Present English language skills on upper-intermediate+
- Have 5+ years of professional experience with Java and JavaEE (7,8)
- Have strong knowledge of OOP, including design patterns
- Have strong work experience with:
-- any Java development IDE
-- Oracle DB
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least 3 from the list: JSON, JMS, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JSF, JTA
- Demonstrate professional experience with refactoring and test driven development
- Desire to build relationships with distributed Subject Matter Experts
- Demonstrate good written, verbal, and communications skills to interact with multicultural staff and customers
- Be willing to work in a very dynamic environment
- Have a passion for working with ambitious, high standard, engineering teams
- Have strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to keep building internal, developer's knowledge base-documentation in lightweight, agile way.
Nice to have- Have experience as Scrum Team member
- Have experience with gathering functional specifications, analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications
- Have experience with application integration
- Be able to look at various systems and their specification and from these understand the entire picture of the entire IT system
- English: Intermediate