Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Solution will be built from the scratch using latest technologies. There is a potential to develop machine learning and data mining solutions as add-ons to the platform.
- Tune existing code, implement new features and enhancements; provide optimization support
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in meeting and discussions with customers, work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency, and functional problems
Must- Strong knowledge of SQL and T-SQL; general knowledge on DB architecture
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong knowledge of Stored Procedures
- Strong knowledge of query performance tuning, viewing query plans and debugging performance issues with SQL Statements and Stored Procedures.
- Experience analyzing Tables / DDLs for potential performance issues such as Key Structure
- Experience with Replication and Backup techniques
- Experience with DR and High Availability deployments of Relational Databases.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able and willing to improve through continuous learning
- Ability to both work within a team and perform individually
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Client oriented
Nice to have- Previous banking application development
- MS SQL Server DBA skills / experience / certification
- DB recovery models understanding
- Fluent spoken and written English
- English: Intermediate