Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are Excelian: Luxoft Financial Services a division of the luxoft group, a NYSE listed company with over 13,000 people delivering services across multiple sectors including Financial Services, Automotive and Digital Enterprise.
Excelian is an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
As natives of the Financial Services and Technology sectors, we translate business problems into valuable solutions leveraging the very latest advances in technology.
Excelian APAC was established in 2008 and today, from our regional headquarters in Singapore & Singapore, we now employ over 650 people delivering business critical and innovation to financial services organisations.
Our clients comprise a variety of Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Clearing Houses, Exchanges, Corporate Treasuries, Insurers, Energy and Utility companies who engage Excelian in a wide range of technology related services to develop and maintain their mission critical systems and business activities.
The Sales & Account Management team (SAM) at Excelian are accountable for the acquisition, development and success of our Financial Services accounts through structured account development, cross sale and new business development. The role will support our expansion in the Asian markets and are seeking an experienced BDMto manage and develop a core portfolio of financial service clients while continuing to engage with the market to create and develop new relationships and opportunity.
In addition to the core activities, the role will focus on developing and implementing regional strategy, business and account plans enabling the business to achieve ambitious targets
As part of the global SAM group the role will report to the Head of FS Sales & Account Management, APAC and involve close partnership with the Regional Practice Directors and global SAM organisation.
• The role encompasses account strategy, relationship management and new business development through to delivery oversight and CM ownership.
• Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing throughout Singapore and the wider Asia market, with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
• Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
• Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
• Partnering with the SAM organsiation and practices to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with the Excelian global business strategy.
• Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
• Engage with the SAM organisation globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
• Partner with the group B2B marketing function to plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase regional brand awareness
• Management of the Excelian financial software vendor partner network
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
• Support Junior members of the SAM team in the execution of sales opportunities
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
MustSKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role within Financial Services
• Demonstrable experience of sales and account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
• Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
• Must have strong relationship orientation
• Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
• Experience of creating and executing sales strategies, business and account plans
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
• Understands and complies with business and Excelian ethics
• Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
• The role will occasionally require travel in the APAC region with possible global travel once or twice per annum.
Nice to haven/a
- English: Advanced/Fluent