Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development;
• Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements, scope decisions and estimating the effort involved in changes;
• Software development and quality control of software developed by geographically disperse team;
• Work within in a team environment and provide assistance in the management and leadership of your team and complete associated tasks;
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the broader delivery team including other service providers and bank support teams;
• Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production;
• Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues;
• Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments.
• Senior Developers will build and maintain effective working relationships with the delivery team including other Third Party Service Providers and Bank support teams.
Must5+ Years Core Java
Development of micro-services using Spring Boot
Solid experience with frameworks e.g. Spring/Hibernate
Good knowledge of Linux and Databases (Oracle/SQL Server)
Use of and experience with CI/CD tools e.g. Maven, Git/Subversion, Artifactory, TeamCity, Octopus (or their equivalent)
Ability to write clean, testable and reusable code
Fixed Income experience (Swaps/Bonds)
Experience with implementing large scale and high volume software solutions.
Nice to haveCI/CD experience
C++ Development experience
Minimal J2ee Development experience
- English: Upper-intermediate