Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for you if you are front-end developer knowing how to build UI to cooperate with message/event driven systems.
Also some Java experience would be nice to have, but it is not a blocker.
You should be strong web developer with React, Redux, capable of developing real-time user interfaces.
Join Luxoft and you will be able to:
- create business driven functionalities and address newly published market regulations,
- take responsibility for your software,
- work in a team that cooperate closely with business and many other developers, spread globally.
You will work with:
- Automated UI testing.
- Own entire task lifecycle from the Open state to Closed, ensure all work carried out is tested and included into release.
- Develop various level, automated tests. Ensure that modifications have not done harm to other parts of the platform.
- Code with future proofing and re-usability of code in mind.
- Perform code reviews, pair-programming or any other team agreed, best practices.
- Be fully engaged into team meetings, respect other's people time.
- Improve application. Doing any change you should be ready to leave codebase in better shape than when you entered it.
- Pay attention to applications health:
-- groom User Stories with vision of technical debt remediation,
-- analyze and recommend new procedures and techniques to improve the supportability and stability of systems,
-- ensure technical risks and issues are raised within the team.
- Use internal reporting systems as per advised rules.
- Present English language skills on upper-intermediate+
- Have 4-5 years of overall professional experience with Front End Software Development
- Demonstrate senior level practical experience with React or Angular
- Demonstrate knowledge of Kafka
- Demonstrate professional experience with refactoring and test driven development
- Be willing to work in a very dynamic environment
- Have a passion for working with ambitious, high standard, engineering teams
- Have strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understand Scrum framework
- Have experience with GraphQL which would be great assest
- Have experience with gathering functional specifications, analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications
- Have experience with application integration
- Be able to look at various systems and their specification and from these understand the entire picture of the entire IT system
Nice to have- Investment Banking, Finance domain, Java
- English: Intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|