Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Organize disparate data sources into single data models
- Design and develop QlikView applications.
- Develop creative solutions for client problems.
- Identify customer needs and work collaboratively to address requirements
- Identification, evaluation, and proposal of solutions to identified process and data quality issues, including the development of specifications.
Must- 1+ year of experience developing QlikView applications a must
- 2-3 years database development experience using star schema a must
- Strong SQL experience required.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a Business Intelligence environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
Nice to have- Web-based application development using .net, Visual Basic, or Java environments a plus
- Experience with competitive cube-based BI environments such as Cognos, Business Objects, or Hyperion is a plus
- Knowledge of Powershell and other scripting technologies a plus.
- English: Intermediate