Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Munich and coordinate tasks and people for an entire functional area of a car. Work on the next generation of software for ADAS (Advanced driver-assistance systems) for cars with a major German OEM. The project consists of multiple scrum teams which will work in close collaborations with customer.
- Take part in Sprint Planning and Retrospective.
- Take part in planning of future ADAS features as well as improvements of available ones.
- Provide technical support and expertise to the team.
- Problem and Release management of ADAS SW.
- Provide concepts and solutions to improve the KPI of the ADAS system
Must- Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification
- 3 to 5 years' professional experience in software development
- C or C++ background, as well as a solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- Embedded background and software debugging skills, excellent understanding of low-level limitations, performance optimization and multi-core architecture
- Good understanding of the software development process in the automotive area
- Strong communication skills in English (fluent) and attitude to team working
Nice to have- German
- Experience in Java and/or XTend.
- Experience in Adaptive-Autosar
- English: Advanced/Fluent