Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Embedded developer, Guadalajara, MX
The goal of the project will be to utilize Embedded expertise to create new innovative smart home solutions for the customer. You would work closely with external stakeholders and other software engineers to design, implement, enhance, and integrate software.
- Work directly with other developers, product architects and leads (such as engineering, marketing, etc.) to translate requirements and the business product roadmap into code and a successful solution.
- Be able to manage risks and support a team of developers to deliver quality software on schedule.
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews.
- Use Unit testing framework and maintain 100% code coverage.
- Participate in technical assessment, scoping and management of changes to the code-based on new business requirements, product enhancements and other change requests
- Drive application performance and memory usage improvements
- Analyze and root cause software issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Interface with co-located internal and external development teams
Must- BS and/or BA in Computer Science or related field
- +6 years of experience in Software development; embedded development is a strong advantage
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++
- Experience analyzing, debugging, optimizing, and monitoring embedded software
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Experience with Agile or Lean Processes
- Advanced knowledge of Patterns, messaging patterns, decoupled architecture, SOLID development principles is a must.
- Understanding of various microprocessor / microcontroller architectures
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to haveC#
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||AUTOSAR Software Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||Technical Embedded Lead||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||Software Team Lead||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||Automotive Senior Requirements Engineer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||Go Developer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||C/C++ Software Engineer (Graphical User Interface)||Guadalajara, MX, MX|
|C/C++||C/C++ developer||Guadalajara, MX, MX|