Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Corporate Counsel / Senior Corporate Counsel, New York City
Reporting to: Assistant General Counsel
Other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager or necessary in the ordinary course of your employment based on the needs of the Legal Department or the company. May include compliance advice, supplier contracts review, employment agreements review etc.
Must• A self-starter able to work independently, execution oriented, a multi-tasker
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented team player with business and corporate functions across the company
• Strong drafting and negotiation skills required
• Demonstrate value to internal and external clients, effective and polished communications with these constituencies
• Solid understanding of commercial contracts
• Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• High ethical standards
• Ability to respond quickly and efficiently
• Ability to handle workload without reliance on external counsel
• Professional demeanor, positive attitude, able to handle conflicts in the right manner
• Dedication to standard process implementation as required by the company.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent