Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Phase I: Money Market LIVE
Phase II: Fixed Income IN PROGRESS
Phase III: Derivatives and Structured Notes PLANNED
• Install and configure ONYX.
• Create environment pointers.
• Work with client to develop test strategies and advise on how best to deploy ORQA / ONYX and how to assure the tool's effectiveness and growth provides a measurable benefit to the client.
• Provide training (MTek 3T) and best practice guidance for client team members.
• Advise on upgrade, development and maintenance of ONYX Test Libraries.
• Liaise with ORQA / ONYX development team on required features, application bugs and future application development roadmap.
• Manage the test preparation, test cycles & test environment
• Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
• Conduct defect triage meetings with Vendor, Users and IT teams
• Plan and manage the runbook for all testing phases
• Report test progress and Issues (Daily, Weekly)
• Provide metrics and status updates for organization reporting
• Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
• Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
• Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective actions
• Stakeholder management
• Adhere to the Bank's Service Management guidelines (ITIL) and participate and provide recommendations in process, service and system improvements
Must1) Strong Knowledge of ORQA or ONYX (MXTEST) Tool, Test packages and Approaches. Preferably ORQA
2) Good all-round Murex test experience with exposure to Trade Query, e-TradePad, Simulation Views, OSP, reporting, integration, processing scripts, services and environment management.
3) Ability to manage and coordinate the gathering and reporting of test results and provision of progress and issues to steering group members, test manager and Murex.
4) Upgrade ORQA / ONYX Test Packages to new binary..
5) Good technical skills in Scripting, any of languages Perl/Python/VBS and DOS/UNIX scripts
6) Good understanding of SQL and Stored Procedures
7) Ability to define environment specs and work with IT Ops team to build and support
8) Appreciation of DB backup and restore, understand capacity constraints
9) Knowledge of Putty, FTP, Beyond Compare, XMLSpy, code editors.
10) Ability manipulate various and complicated test data results and publish (Excel, Pivots, some VBA nice to have)
11) Experience in producing professional reports/documents to senior level management
Nice to haveOther test automation tools
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Regular/Senior Murex Release Manager||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||MxML Regular Level Consultant||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Murex Datamart and Reports Developer||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Murex MXML Developer||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||MUREX Test Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Murex Senior Test Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot Murex Production Support Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Senior Murex Cloud & DevOps Consultant||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Murex Risk Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot Murex Senior Functional Consultant||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot MUREX Front Office Consultant||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Murex Credit Risk & MLC Technical Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot Murex EOD and Batch Optimisation||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot Murex Collateral Developer||Bangalore, IN|
|Murex||Hot Regular/Senior Murex Datamart and Risk Reports Developer||Bangalore, IN|