Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Design and implementation of enterprise-level solutions for application performance and infrastructure monitoring.
• Collaborate with team members, technology partners and other stakeholders to build creative solutions that achieve both personal goals and those set by organizational leaders and the team.
• Function as an active member of an Agile team, consistently contributing to the team and its Agile practices (tools, common components, and documentation) and Scrum processes.
You'll be part of the Enterprise & Service Management Platforms & Tools Engineering team.
Our software development team is based in Wroclaw (11), Lausanne (1) and India (8), divided in two Scrum teams with dedicated Scrum Master and Release Manager in Wroclaw. Most of team members have ~9 years of relevant experience on average in various programming languages and technologies. Team is cross-function responsible for entire SDLC. Sprints are 2 weeks long. Product Backlog is divided into EPICs and stories based on the overall Product roadmap. Product Owner based in Wroclaw. Stakeholders (Head of Engineering, Product Mgmt, customers) are based in various locations mainly in New York, Zurich, London and Singapore. Technical teams based in various locations as before + some presence in Wroclaw.
Advanced Product Support (2nd line) for our capability is based in Zurich (4) and Wroclaw (3 hired + some more planned) and Global Product Support (1st Line) is based in India (~15th).
Join our complex, modern project based on multiple open-source technologies and languages!
We are developing an enterprise wide application and infrastructure monitoring & event Mgmt service hosted on Cloud, using among others Angular, Java and .NET technologies supported by Agile Scrum and DevOps practices. The end state platform will consist of a combination of best of breed open source solutions used by top IT companies and vendor products where necessary.
• Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery to ensure consistency with the overall product strategy and roadmap.
• Work with the process owners and stakeholders to understand client workflows and translate them into technical designs and prototypes
• Project development estimates and deliverables.
• Ensure the implementation is in adherence to the overall strategic design.
• Develops full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of private and public cloud platforms.
• Evaluation of open source products, architecture and APIs for integration with company's infrastructure and strategic technology.
• Identifies solutions and formulates implementation and migration strategies.
• Creates prototypes and authors detailed technology interaction specifications.
• Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows.
• Ensure the implementation of project deliveries are totally scalable and resilient.
• Perform solution walkthroughs with process owner(s) and engineering staff.
• Participate in strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design
• Play key roles in large projects such as technical developer
• Provide guidance and direction to the various developments, customers, and business groups on infrastructure and security technology standards that drive quality and performance
• Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
• Solves complex problems with many variables using various security, network, storage, and compute platforms.
Must• Proficiency in software engineering and development in some of the following: Java, Python, Angular, Golang, C
• 3+ years' experience designing and/or working with enterprise level software systems.
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to present technical approaches and findings.
• Knowledge and understanding of "full stack" software architecture principles as they apply to solution and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects
• Experience in evaluating and translating business requirements into technical specification
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience in working with Windows and Linux systems
• Thorough understanding of ITIL best practices and common IT Service Management processes
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Complex problem solving skills and analytical thought
• Ability to convey complex technical information both to engineers and senior managers
Nice to have• A working understanding of micro services, containers, continuous delivery, reactive systems & cloud native architecture.
• Experience in automated testing, CI/CD
• Experience in working with open source software (Cassandra, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka)
• Experience in working with Agile Scrum
• Working knowledge of Oracle DBs
• Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
• Experience in any enterprise level systems monitoring tools
• Building effective relationships with peer groups & clients
• ITIL foundation certification preferred
• Experience of technical process analysis
• Understanding of IT environments in financial institutions
• Previous enterprise management experience in large financial services IT environment
• Proactive with "Can-do" approach
• Comfortable working with full software life cycle
• Great at identifying and applying effective solutions to complex problems for timely delivery
• Willing to learn new technologies, finding out how things work
- English: Advanced/Fluent