Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
An ideal candidate would be someone with strong background in supporting Identity and Access management infrastructure and/or other security services in large organisations, preferably financial institutions
Application Administration: Proactive involvement in administration of the applications with a target to minimise business or operational impact. Application availability and usability are the other important KPIs.
Work closely with different areas of the business and IT, analyse the provided information and make recommendations for change where applicable.
On-boarding/configuration of systems/applications to the various legacy or strategic IDAM (Identity and Access Management) solutions.
Liaise with Level 3/Engineering teams to find sustainable solutions.
Incident and Problem Management: Ensure that application incidents are captured, recorded, analysed and escalated appropriately. Repeat incidents are captured; Problem management process is kicked off and tracked to closure.
Documentation: Maintenance of information, support guides and other artefacts for supported applications and underlying infrastructure. Generate ad-hoc compliance and audit relevant reports.
Must• Experience with CyberArk :
o Installation and Configurations of components of Cyberark Like CPM, Vault, PSM, PSMP
o Troubleshooting issues with Cyberark service/end users issues
If not CyberArk experience - a security background with experience in any of the named here products--> CA Siteminder / CA Layer 7 (API Gateway), PKI Infra / Microsoft Azure / HSM
• Knowledge on LDAP, Active Directory, RDBMS/MS SQL
• Knowledge of Application Server (Apache, Tomcat & WebSphere etc.).
• Moderate experience in Unix Shell and Perl scripting.
• Working Expertise on Platforms: Unix and Wintel
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
• >5 years of experience within IT Security/Identity Management role
• Banking related IT support experience would be a plus.
• ITIL Foundations Certified would be an added advantage.
Nice to have• Working knowledge of other products - CA Siteminder, CA Arcot , Any 2FA product like RSA, Mobile based 2FA
• Working knowledge of Log analysis/Automation tools - Splunk / Appdynamics
- English: Upper-intermediate