Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Person should be ready to follow "bottom->up" approach, i.e. work in a situation where system is poorly documented and having to investigate and understand system behavior on his own.
Must- Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or equivalent technical degree.
- At least 5 years of QA and Automation Experience
- MUST HAVE: Strong Java Programmer - ability to automate Angular GUI & REST API tests
- Ability to build Selenium WebDriver Automation using Protractor.
- Familiar with Cucumber Automation Framework.
- SQL Expertise is required.
- Experience with GIT and Continious Integration
- Has worked on Maven / gradle build tools.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience as a tester for complex application integration and/or major application product release.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Extensive experience in designing test scenarios for client API's
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understanding the importance of designing effective & efficient test scenarios to be used for Automation.
Nice to have- Prior experience in bank projects
- English: Advanced/Fluent