- Person should be ready to follow "bottom->up" approach, i.e. work in a situation where system is poorly documented and having to investigate and understand system behavior on his own.
Must- Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or equivalent technical degree.
- At least 5 years of QA and Automation Experience
- MUST HAVE: Strong Java Programming skills
- Familiar with Cucumber Automation Framework.
- SQL Expertise is required.
- Experience with GIT and Continious Integration
- Has worked on Maven / gradle build tools.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience as a tester for complex application integration and/or major application product release.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Extensive experience in designing test scenarios for client API's
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understanding the importance of designing effective & efficient test scenarios to be used for Automation.
Nice to have- Prior experience in bank projects
- English: Advanced/Fluent