Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Update and maintain files in the contract management system in a timely manner for internal communication, tracking and reporting purposes.
- Provide regular updates/reporting to management, attorneys, and internal stakeholders (as necessary) about the progress of contract status and key issues.
- Contribute to problem solving and mitigating contractual issues.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Translation of German contracts to English
• Fluent English is must
• Upper intermediate German (B2) is must
• Preferably: Master's degree in a business, legal or related field
• 1-3 years of contract administration or equivalent experience
• Considerable knowledge of contract preparation procedures
Required computer skills
• Intermediate MS Office experience (Excel, Word and Power Point)
Required soft skills
• Strong organization skills, critical thinking, curiosity, and problem solving
• Ability to work under time pressure, capability of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate
- German: Intermediate