Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are a team of highly passionate members, ever ready to grow individually and as a team.
• Develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• Define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• Automate new and already existing regression and other functional tests on Web projects
• Integrate automated testing into CI process
• Manage test environments, test devices, define and create consistent test data and reports based on results
• Work with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests
• Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction
• Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other automation engineers
Must• 5+ years of professional experience in quality assurance for Web products
• 3+ years of experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system via selenium (webdriver)/ Protractor or similar frameworks
• proven delivery of performing functional testing to assess for accuracy, suitability, interoperability, functionality and accessibility; and non-functional testing to assess for security, reliability, efficiency, reliability, maintainability and portability
• able to perform regression testing for project, product and PRV (Production Readiness Verification)
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch – Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good experience with API level testing
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Proficient in Java.
• Experience of working(automation execution of queries) with SQL Server/Oracle
• Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
Nice to haveTools:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SQL (nice to have)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SSAS(nice to have)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SSIS(nice to have)
• TestNG or JUnit
• Gherkin Syntax(Cucumber)
• Selenium WebDriver
• Java, XML
- English: Advanced/Fluent