Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Excelian have been asked to build a Digital focused fully autonomous feature team to assist with a number of cutting edge initiatives.
• Work within Agile team to deliver quality products as one team
• Identify test data required to complete the test activities.
• Conduct test case preparation and execution manually and via automation
• Understand the bank’s automation framework and drive the implementation of the same within the team.
• Define and execute the Automation Test strategy.
• Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties.
• Report and escalate key risks and issues to management as needed.
• Prioritization of automation deliverables based on their ROI.
• Reporting on Test Status Report to all respective Stake holders.
• Effort Estimation and reporting on progress.
• Identifying Testing Risks and preparing Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Create automated regression test scripts and conduct regular maintenance
• Perform regular regression run and work with DevOps team to build up the testing pipeline
Must• Automation Skills:
• Behaviour-driven development (BDD)
• Cucumber testing framework, Gherkin test-case definition language
• Selenium Webdriver
• HTML5, DOM model, XML, XPATH
• Hands on experience on DB level and service level testing
• Working experience on both manual and automation testing
• Working experience on CI/CD and automation pipeline
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have• Understanding and knowledge of Credit Risk
• Understanding of financial markets business – front/middle/back office
• Diverse Expertise in Banking Domain.
- English: Advanced/Fluent