Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Excelian have been asked to build a Digital focused fully autonomous feature team to assist with a number of cutting edge initiatives.
Technical Roles and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
• Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
• Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
• Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
• Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
• Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
• Act as the second line of support during production problems.
• Candidates must have a demonstrable ability to produce high quality UI and UX
• Experience of Bootstrap and knowledge of Node JS, Backbone.
• Knowledge of open source solutions and trending technologies
• Exposure to broader web technologies such as REStful API’s
• Knowledge of Java, Scala and the JVM.
• Strong understanding of web standards, security, accessibility, browser compatibility,
• Demonstrable Experience of TDD and BDD Knowledge with tools such as JsUnit, Mocha, Karma, jUnit, ScalaTest, AssertJ and Cucumber
• Exposure to Continuous Build and Deployment Solutions such as Jenkins / Bamboo
• Exposure to GIT, Jira and Stash
Development Methodologies and Practices
• Worked within an Agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum / KanBan / XP and Lean
• Sounds and Demonstrable knowledge of Design Patterns, OO Programming and when to use patterns including Knowledge Complex Event Processing, CQRS, Event Sourcing
• Interest or Working Knowledge of NoSql Repositories
Nice to haveGlobal markets understanding
- English: Advanced/Fluent