Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
• Design and develop a database using Oracle RDBMS technologies.
• Define and develop transformation and loading of data from other systems.
• Define, prepare and implements data validation and unit testing to ensure data quality.
• Implement bug fixes when required
• Enforce standards and best practices
• Participate in Agile SDLC
Must• Degree in Computer Science
• Experience implementing databases using Oracle RDBMS technologies
• Experience with JIRA, Git, TeamCity
• Understanding of Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing
Nice to have• Experience working in a distributed / offshore team setup is a plus
• Knowledge of MS SQL Analysis Service is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent