Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Software Engineer (.Net & Angular), Guadalajara, MX
In this project we'll work as partner of a leading global information services company, with operations in more than 180 countries around the world, to maintain and develop key applications used in the banking industry. These applications support key functions around the lending workflow for both personal and commercial lending. The work will include development of new features as well as maintenance of these key application
- Design, develop and maintain Angular, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server based web application software.
- Work closely with the Technical Lead to understand existing applications for ongoing maintenance and support.
- Gain solid understanding of the Content/Data used in the applications to be able to provide support to internal and external users independently.
- Actively participate and contribute to Agile Scrum development activities such as Sprint Review, Product Backlog Grooming, Estimation, Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective
- Actively Participate in Requirements and UI/UX discussions with questions and suggestions.
- Unit Testing and Security Review (CSS, SQL Injection) of the code before delivery to QA
- Participate in static/dynamic code analysis and remove vulnerabilities within agreed timelines
- Maintain the code in TFS and support build automation and continuous delivery
- Work with Website support team to deploy code to test and production environment
Must- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related discipline) required or 3 years of relevant work experience.
- 4 to 5+ years of strong customer facing web application development experience with Angular, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge in Angular, C#, MS SQL and ASP .NET
- Knowledge of using tools such as Fiddler, SQL profiler for troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide realistic estimates and track to those estimates
- Ability to Identify potential issues proactively and communicate to the team
- Ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ability to build a good working relationship with and communicate effectively with non-technical team members.
- Flexibility to work with remote teams across time zones.
Nice to have- Knowledge of Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Experience with Responsive design
- Experience with Open ID
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server is a plus. This includes both source control as well as work item tracking.
- English: Advanced/Fluent