Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This is a multi-year initiative where different projects run in concurrence under the program's variety milestones. These streams include new product initiatives, new entity roll-outs and regulatory compliances.
We will have key roles in projects such as managing the scope, design and delivering requirements from front to back office with Excelian.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people. The roles are in the respective Functional, Test Management, Development, Test Support, Environment Management and Release teams.
• Full stack Microservice development
• Work with early adopter teams to identify their specific, unusual needs
• Work with users to embed DevOps best practices
• Build bespoke solutions for early adopters
• Deploy and maintain custom, team-specific DevOps
• Fixing systems and networking problems in the DevOps pipeline
Must• Murex exp is a must
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
• 5-7 + years of software experience
• Full Software Development Lifecycle experience in a mature Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment, As a developer
• Strong DevOps toolchain experience: JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, ELK, Kafka
• Cloud deployment and systems management experience - AWS, Openshift, Kubernetes, Dockers
• Configuration and deployment tools experience - Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, or Puppet
• Undergraduate level qualification with Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science
• Strong English communication skills
Nice to have• Strong programming skills - Java, Node, Python, Ruby, or similar. Must have developed microservices in past
- English: Intermediate