Cross-Asset Back Office system with Collateral Management and CCP Clearing functionality.
- Unit Testing
- Test Automation
- Resolving production L2/L3 issues
- Interaction with global teams
• Strong Java and SQL experience
• Multi-asset class knowledge and Investment Banking / Treasury experience
• Flexibility to travel within Europe
• 5+ years working on Calypso implementation and upgrades
• Strong knowledge of Calypso V13+ (BO and FO)
• Detailed hands-on knowledge about industry-standard processing functional areas, including settlements (SWIFT, ACH, FedWire), documentation (confirmation, advices, reset advices, etc.) and accounting (general ledger, PnL accounting, etc.)
• Technical Experience:
• Calypso development, minimum 5 years
• Java and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
• Strong understanding of Calypso and Calypso API.
• Experience in JBOSS or other application servers.
Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns/Message Oriented Middleware.
Functional experience should encompass any or all of the following asset classes: credit derivatives, interest rate derivatives, equity derivatives, fixed income, or FX
• Calypso upgrades experience essential.
• Preference to candidates with experience of the following:
• Hedge Accounting
• Cash Management
• Collateral Management
Nice to haveDevOps
- English: Intermediate