Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Cross-Asset Back Office system with Collateral Management and CCP Clearing functionality.
- Unit Testing
- Test Automation
- Resolving production L2/L3 issues
- Interaction with global teams
• Strong Java and SQL experience
• Multi-asset class knowledge and Investment Banking / Treasury experience
• Flexibility to travel within Europe
• 5+ years working on Calypso implementation and upgrades
• Strong knowledge of Calypso V13+ (BO and FO)
• Detailed hands-on knowledge about industry-standard processing functional areas, including settlements (SWIFT, ACH, FedWire), documentation (confirmation, advices, reset advices, etc.) and accounting (general ledger, PnL accounting, etc.)
• Technical Experience:
• Calypso development, minimum 5 years
• Java and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
• Strong understanding of Calypso and Calypso API.
• Experience in JBOSS or other application servers.
Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns/Message Oriented Middleware.
Functional experience should encompass any or all of the following asset classes: credit derivatives, interest rate derivatives, equity derivatives, fixed income, or FX
• Calypso upgrades experience essential.
• Preference to candidates with experience of the following:
• Hedge Accounting
• Cash Management
• Collateral Management
Nice to haveDevOps
- English: Intermediate