Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Based on data analysis, provide plans and forecasts
• Coordinate on daily basis with other members of operations team
• Generate professional, clear and coherent reports based on complex ideas
• Create and maintain ready-to use reporting and presentation templates
Must• University degree
• At least 3 years of relevant experience
• Fluent English (speaking, writing)
• MS Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) - must!
• Knowledge of Macros and SQL is the must.
Nice to haveAnalytical background (Statistics, Financial)
- English: Upper-intermediate