Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1.You will work both business users, operation support and developers to understand requirements and develop the appropriate test approach to verify the outcome by execution of various test types & test phases.
2.Test documentation is required to be written, such as (but not limited to):- test plan, test cases, test completion reports.
3.Maintain and Enhance existing test SQL libraries and automated process, and regression test suite using good test practices.
4.Defect Management across all areas of the lifecycle including regular triage meetings.
• 5+ years' Test Analyst experience
• Mandatory. Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison/ validation
• Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
• Ability to automate processes where appropriate
• Solid SQL skills
• Knowledge and experience in testing Traded Risk Management systems
• Knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives and equities
Nice to haveAgile Methodologies
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in QA manual
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA manual||Test Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Senior Test Analyst||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Technical Tester||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Tester of Enterprise Data Management System||Bangalore, IN|
|QA manual||Test Lead/Senior of Enterprise Data Management System||Bangalore, IN|