Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Improve code quality statistics, participate/drive code reviews and continuously reduce technical debt
• Collaborate with on-shore and off-shore teams for problem solving
• Model behaviours that facilitate Agile delivery
• Exhibit passion for client experience with a user-first mindset
• Continually looking for process improvements
• 5+ years is working experience is preferred.
• Oral & Writing English skill is required.
• Experience in Android/iOS or Hybrid App development is required.
• Experience in JS, HTML5 development is required.
• Experience in J2EE, Webservice, Spring, Spring boot, Linux required.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to find root cause of complex issues is required.
• Good English communication skills in writing and speaking in an English working environment.
• Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
• A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
• Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
• Strong foundational knowledge on object oriented analysis and design, with hands-on skills in Java 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8
• Strong in Oracle or DB2 development and designing data model.
• Strong skills in Java/J2EE/Webservice - using framework like Spring/Spring CXF/Spring MVC/Spring boot/Hibernate/MyBatis
• UI Development - using frameworks like Node.js, REACT/AngularJS/Ember JS/Backbone/Vue
• Native Development - using Android and Objective-C for native app or Cordova hybrid app
Nice to have• Experience with projects developed by Java, , and project experience using Agile development method is preferred.
• Experience in CI/CD, understanding Gitflow, maven, Jenkins, sonarqube or other related tools
- English: Upper-intermediate