Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Determining usage scenarios, optimizing workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex in-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for international market
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Must- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering is desired.
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Basic programming knowledge or proven ability to work on technical / functional side
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization.
Nice to have- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Experience in determining usage scenarios for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for different car manufacturers, with special focus on instrument cluster
- Knowledge in usability, user experience and interaction design including developing scenarios, usability analysis, rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Familiarity with NHTSA guidelines and the European Statement of Principles on HMI
- English: Intermediate