Murex is used 24 X 7. A team in Singapore takes care of the support during the asia timezone. The team in Amsterdam handles support outside the Asia timezone.
Next to technical support, the team is working on automation (automatic deployment and testing), housekeeping (purging), and infra related changes (firewall, etc). Client is now looking to set up a team based out of Excelian ODC in Bangalore.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line technical support
- Monitoring of the EOD batch process
- Automation (automatic deployment and testing)
- Housekeeping (purging)
- Infra related changes (firewall, etc)
In other words, this team handles all questions & incidents, and structurally resolve the root cause of incidents.
MustAreas of expertise that are required for the role:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Bank IT
- Murex Technical support experience (architecture, launchers, services, housekeeping ..)
- L2/ L3 support experience with good technical analytical skills
- Good knowledge SQL
- Oracle DB knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Strong communication skills in English
- Agree to work on standby/ weekend and on shift rotation basis
Nice to have- Python knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge
- English: Intermediate