Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
This role looks for an IT Unix /Security engineer with experience in Unix Engineering and knowledge of Privileged Access Management technologies to be part of the Security Engineering team.
A self-driven, well-rounded Unix/security engineer with experience delivering UNIX solutions, is required to support ongoing design and engineering of existing privileged access management solutions, including solution integration with automation, authentication, and authorization.
• Pick up knowledge of existing privileged access management solutions and integration for Unix fine-grained access management
• Drive solution definition and design for Unix access management
• Facilitate decommissioning of legacy privilege access management solutions and capabilities and replacement with new
• Understand Client's processes and tools that are part of the "eco-system" within which the solutions must operate, including entitlements management and review, inventory, problem ticketing, change management, security logging, and monitoring, as well as various legacy and upcoming privileged session management solutions that are in use
• Support Project and Product management with technical PAM expertise
• Own and facilitate technical discussions with different stakeholders (e.g. Risk, CTO, Engineering teams)
• Identify opportunities for PAM improvements and sustainability
Must• Strong experience with programming and scripting languages e.g Powershell, Perl, .NET,C#, etc.
• Experience with Directories, e.g. LDAP, Active Directory
• Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management principles and concepts - e.g. Authentication and Authorisation, fine-grained access, RBAC
• Experience with the specifics of Windows/Unix based applications
• Experience with application packaging
• Prior working experience with CyberArk, BeyondTrust Powerbroker, Centrify is desired, but not mandatory
• Knowledge of key design patterns, architecture principles and best practices within the design of PAM solution
• Self-driven, motivated and responsible
• Eager to learn and develop new skills
• Looking for a challenging, complex, diverse and dynamic role
• Confident and able to communicate effectively with staff with different levels of technical understanding.
• Ability to collaborate effectively within the team, with the rest of Security engineering and with Infrastructure stakeholders.
• Fluent in English
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate