Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technical Lead, Wroclaw
This project will be an evolution of our clients existing product set to provide more features and automation infrastructure to satisfy the requirements for Tier 1 Telcos delivering Fixed Line services over an IMS network.
We plan to use Scrum to deliver this project. We expect that the project will be split up across up to 5 teams. Each team will then work with one of client's Product Owners to develop the new features.
* Estimating large pieces of work (i.e. Epics)
* Helping the PO to break down Epics into sensible Stories/Tasks.
* Creating High-Level Designs from an existing System-Level Design
* Creating/updating technical documentation
* Handling the most difficult bugs affecting their team - providing guidance and insight, or stepping in and taking direct ownership as needed.
* Technical ownership and leadership of the software that the team produces - i.e. enforcing coding standards, test coverage, design quality, etc.
* Technical review of the code and technical documentation other team members produce.
MustC, C++, Python, Shell scripting, Linux command-line
The GNU C/C++ toolchain
Code management tools - specifically git
CI/CD best practices
Low-level networking in general (i.e. IPv4 & IPv6), including: the Linux networking stack, features like iptables, network namespaces and sockets programming.
Security best practice
Scalability and performance best practice including: understanding how algorithms scale and high performance packet processing techniques such as DPDK.
Previous background in communications software, with the following areas being particularly important: SIP, SDP and Offer / Answer model, IMS capabilities and flows, Advanced capabilities such as preconditions, early-media and forking, DIAMETER, DNS (including ENUM lookups, SRV & NAPTR), HTTP and REST APIs
Nice to haveOther languages, specifically Scala and Rust
Virtualization and containerization
Privacy best practice (implications of GDPR and equivalents)
Orchestration and related automation best practice.
IPSec including usage in SIP IMS-AKA
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||C++ Software Developer with Python for Automotive Project||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||Embedded C/C++ Developer for Automotive Project||Wroclaw, PL|
|C/C++||C++ Developer||Wroclaw, PL|