Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Automation Test Lead, Wroclaw
This project will be an evolution of our clients existing product set to provide more features and automation infrastructure to satisfy the requirements for Tier 1 Telcos delivering Fixed Line services over an IMS network.
We plan to use Scrum to deliver this project. We expect that the project will be split up across up to 5 teams. Each team will then work with one of client's Product Owners to develop the new features.
* Leading the testing that happens within their agile team - defining test strategies, executing, testing, and proactively acting on the results.
* Undertaking most of the testing within the team, but also working alongside and mentoring other team members when needed.
* Working with the team to maximize the speed and quality of their work.
MustMust have at least 5 years' experience of testing software and knowledge of the following:
* Context Driven Testing
* Security vulnerability and penetration testing
* Python - ideally including writing automated tests.
They will also need some previous background in communications software, where some knowledge of the previously mentioned protocols is desirable.
Nice to have.
- English: Upper-intermediate