Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team the IT Back-End Developer is a specialist role that is responsible for integrating our vendor components into our system landscape. A core activity will be customization and configuration of core products IBM CMOD and OpenText. As a Back-End Developer, you will work in a dynamic team that is based in Wroclaw.
• Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environment.
• Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- Able to understand customer requirements and quickly resolve any potential issues either in the project or in the production environment.
- Analytical thinking skills and problem solving mindset
• Good communication in English, German is a plus
• Provide in depth technical knowledge as part a multi-disciplinary team
• A proven track record of delivering in a similar environment:
- Experience of Document/Content management solutions
- Improving and refactoring legacy code bases
- Incident management, problem analysis in a complex environment with remote, multi-tiered installations.
• Advanced level of English
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a Back-end Developer or System Engineer
• Unix scripting
• Good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
• Test driven development
• Continuous integration
Nice to haveOther technology:
• Open Text / CMOD or other Document Management solutions
• Continuous deployment technologies (e.g. Puppet)
- English: Intermediate