Excelian are pleased to announce an expansion of our Sophis capability in Europe. We will be working with clients throughout Europe, offering both onshore and nearshore expertise. To enable this expansion, we are looking to recruit a number of Sophis, or other similar vendor platform specialists. This is an exciting opportunity for people who have a technical or finance background to either extend their existing skills or work on a new platform.
We are hiring for our offices in Warsaw and Paris. Irrespective of where you are based, you will be expected to be willing and able to travel and work, for short periods of time, at client sites throughout Europe.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Initial training on the Sophis platform will be provided in Paris. If you are based in Warsaw, we will cover all travel, accommodation and per diems during the training period.
Must• A technical BSc/BA degree, ideally Computer Science/Software Engineering or in a related field.
• Understanding of front office risk, trade entry, pricing and curve creation is a must.
• Working knowledge of VaR preferred.
• Good understanding of implementation of these in Sophis expected.
• Knowledge of one of: FpML, FIX,
• Knowledge of XSLT, SQL / query language and relational databases
• Willingness to travel on occasion as required to company and customer locations.
Nice to haveTechnical understanding/ability FiX; SQL; XML; FpML; UML preferred but not necessary.
Language preferences: French an advantage.
- English: Advanced/Fluent