Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Our client is currently expanding the capabilities of their order/trade and risk management platform for asset backed lending based on C#/.Net + MS SQL technology as well as refactoring to support a significant increase in scale. This role will involve working with the wider team as well as users to analyse, design and support through to production a mixture of greenfield development and scaling to support a 100x greater volume of data as well as BAU activities.
This is a new team supporting a variety of projects and giving the opportunity to help shape approach and delivery.
C#, SVN, Git, XML, MQ, TDD, MS SQL, SQL, Orchestrade
Opportunities for you
Training and exposure to specialist software platforms in Global Wealth Management and asset backed lending,
Hands on responsibility for ensuring work items progress from backlog to production and working with all areas of the business and technology required to achieve this.
MustInterest in learning new technologies and gaining domain knowledge.
Ability to work and lead teams in Agile environments (Kanban specifically)
1. Degree (Master or Bachelor) in Computer Science, Engineering or IT or similar
2. Experience with C#, .Net, XML systems
3. Experience with various protocols, like WebServices, MQ, FTP, HTTP for solution designs
4. Proficient knowledge in source code control systems (like SVN/GIT).
5. Knowledge and interest in DevOps
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 R2
7. Good Knowledge of SQL
8. Team player
9. Fluent written and spoken English with clear communication in spoken/written/presentation formats.
Nice to haveSQL
Experience with both Wfall, Scrum and Kanban delivery approaches
Capital Markets / Investment Banking / Wealth Management experience
- English: Upper-intermediate