Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
UI Engineer, Guadalajara, MX
In this project you'll be working on a platform that has enrolled over 5 million people in health insurance coverage, works with +180 health insurance companies, offers more than 10,000 health insurance products online and has been pionir in the industry, being the first Internet-based sale of a health insurance policy in the United States.
Join us connecting millions to quality health insurance.
Work closely with Product Management, UX, and Design, giving input on what is both intuitive and feasible
Contribute to front end architectural improvements and create shared visual components that span our service
Work in an environment where we move quickly, are always learning, and enjoy a challenge
Must- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of working experience in rapid product development building responsive web pages using a combination of semantic HTML5 & advanced CSS3
- Hands on expertise on Vue.js
- Strong experience with responsive design development (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility pitfalls and how to work around them
- Experience with development and integration of RESTful services
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability
- Experience working as a member of an Agile software development team
Nice to have- Experience with techniques for improving SEO and accessibility
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Experience with Java or openness to learn
- Expertise working with React.js
- English: Advanced/Fluent