Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
1. Design, Development and Testing of in-house solutions.
2. Assist Business Analysts and Software Architects with converting business requirements into system solutions.
3. Assist System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
4. Provide 3rd-level support.
5. Contribute to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the department and projects.
6. Play an active role in defining and improving the project and the application.
This is a hands-on role requiring an experienced developer to engage in a fast moving and large-scale credit risk solution development.
1. 5-7 years of working experience of software development.
2. Good Java knowledge and experience in developing scalable, multi-threaded applications.
3. Good understanding of OO design principles and patterns.
4. Experience with Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, and Messaging middleware.
5. Experience with XML technologies (XML, XSLT, Web Services and JAXB)
6. UNIX and Windows development experience.
7. Knowledge of full software life cycle implementation.
8. Understanding of web application development.
9. Understanding of SQL queries and database objects.
1. A Bachelor's degree in a numerate subject (e.g. science or engineering degree).
2. A motivated self-starter with ability to multitask with minimal supervision to meet challenging targets.
3. Able to operate both independently and as a team player with collaborative attitude.
4. Strong analytical skills.
5. Excellent English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to haveDesired Skills
1. Understanding of current technologies employed by Tier 1 Investment Banking Institutions
2. The candidate should have knowledge of counterparty credit risk exposure measurement (e.g. PFE) and credit risk monitoring processes, although there is scope for developing domain knowledge on the job.
3. Experiences with Agile methodologies and Test-driven development
4. Appreciation of credit risk end-to-end exposure measurement/management processes and operating model.
- English: Intermediate