Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
IT Specialist, Gothenburg
About the Project
IT Infrastructure and end user support.
International friendly team. 7 people in different locations in Germany
Social engineering and others :)
Opportunities for you
Getting unique experience of working in the international environment with open-minded people. Increasing of the technical expertise.
2. Solving end-users issues locally and remotely.
3. Supporting local IT services (file server, print server, AD, etc)
4. IT supporting local events (teleconferences, meetings etc)
5. Business trips to other offices if necessary.
6. Work with corporate systems (servicedesk, svn, etc)
7. Prepare IT documentation
8. Communications with suppliers
Must1. Hardware: basic experience with end-user equipment (Laptop, PC, Monitor, Printer, IP Phone, Projector etc) Understanding of main components, Upgrade. Troubleshooting.
2. Network: basic understanding technologies and protocols : TCP\IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP(S), FTP,SSH, Troubleshooting.
3. Other: SVN, other common end-user applications.
4. Work experience with Linux.
5. MAC: advanced knowledge's, troubleshooting.
6. Experience of MS products support
Nice to haveRussian: optional
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Swedish: Upper-intermediate