Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will be part of the Global Delivery leadership team responsible for driving organisational and process change and improvements in project delivery.
• Act as a delivery lead, assuming day to day responsibility for selected clients, bridging the gaps between client business drivers and technical delivery to ensure successful project delivery in a complex, dynamic environment
• Ensure the projects with your portfolio are planned, delivering to required cost, quality and scope, defined milestones, dependencies and assumptions
• Interact with stakeholders throughout the project to ensure they are kept aware and up-to-date of any developments and manage their expectations
• Deliver presentations and prepare documents as and when required
• Ensure the correct level of reporting and escalation at both a client level and internal Excelian account level
• Facilitation of meetings
• Producing financial cost models for new and prospective projects and once initiated, ensuring those targets (Revenue and Contribution Margin) are achieved or exceeded.
• Working within the Global Delivery Management team to drive organisational change and best practises across the project delivery lifecycle.
Must• Experience in IT project management, ideally within Investment Banking
• A proven track record of high quality delivery
• Structured project management training and qualifications are highly desirable
• An understanding of Agile methodologies is highly beneficial
• Experience of working in organisations with disparate teams across different time-zones
• Experience in setting up and improving onshore/offshore delivery setups of a significant scale (teams of 20+)
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Ability to step into challenging projects, formalize a remediation plan and be hands-on
• Natural leadership, with the ability to motivate teams and manage stakeholders
• An ability to respond to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• An enthusiastic approach for driving organisational change
• A technical background, ideally in development (Java stack, Cloud)
• Pre-sales experience
Nice to haveAgile certifications
- English: Advanced/Fluent