Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Design and execute new test cases
- Execute tests based on provided test cases
- Identify and report defects, follow-up on them through resolutions
- Communicate regularly with the team and provide reports on own test results
- Working with the QA / dev team you will to be responsible for all aspects of incident resolution including impact analysis, root cause identification, effective communication with affected users and escalation to QA management.
Must- Experience in software testing
- Analytical skills
- Ability to create and execute test cases
- Good understanding of software application development and defect life cycles
- Very good command of English
- Ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills and must be able to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and establish a solid working relationship with QA and Development teams.
- Good teamwork
Nice to haveNice to have:
- experience of front office investment banking environment and it is desirable that you have experience of Electronic Trading, Trade lifecycle and Market structures.
- English: Intermediate