Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts and we work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
MustWe require experience in requirements analysis for performance management Tools (APP Dynamics, Dynatrace, CA APM), as well as in implementing and operating them in a production environment in financial industries.
The following solution capability areas are to be covered:
- Monitoring (infrastructure components, application performance)
- Integration (event and incident management, service modelling/ CMDB, CI/CD platform)
- IT operations analytics (automated root cause analysis, nomaly detection and intelligent alerting)
- visualization (collaboration and role-based dashboards, Analysis Dashboard)
The role includes supporting Request for Proposals and Proof of Concepts:
- assistance in creating RfP documents and Evaluation Matrix
- assistance in the preparation of POC
- execution and analysis of PoC (evaluation report)
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- German: Advanced/Fluent