Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Resolve software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use.
• Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment.
• Upgrading Windows 7 packages in existing environment.
• Work with in-house packaging automation tools.
• Create technical end-user documentation on problem resolution.
• Advise about best solutions for installation and configuration of application.
• Provide training to personnel on how to resolve technical issues.
• Provide status reports to supervisor as requested.
• Deliver project documents as needed (status reports, technical documentation and procedural documentation).
• Troubleshooting on customer environment concerning installers and applications.
• Providing on-call support on rotational basis (one on call person per team)
Must• Previous experience on similar position (packaging)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Good understanding of Windows 7 &10, especially topics like registry, NTFS permissions, Active Directory, Environment Variables and User Profiles
• Advanced level of English (verbal and written)
• Very good understanding of software distribution (SCCM) in a global enterprise environment.
• Detailed orientated and multi-tasking
• Excellent communication skills, especially in writing technical documentation
• Self-motivating team player
Nice to have1. Good in creating PowerShell scripts for customization
2. Good PowerPoint skills to create short presentations to explain challenges
3. Good Excels skills to maintain action and status lists
4. Good skills in using Web Services to automate activities in workflow tools
- English: Advanced/Fluent